Thursday, May 6, 2010

Follow-Up Growth Ultrasound (31w2d)

Things are continuing to go well. I had my follow-up growth ultrasound at the MFM's office on April 22, 2010 (at 31 weeks and 2 days) which showed that Murtle was starting to catch up growth-wise. She was just a week behind - in the 44th percentile (up from the 15th percentile at the previous appointment) - and she weighed almost 4 pounds. My cervix was holding nice and strong at 3.5 cm, the fluid was good, Murtle was active, and my cord was fine. The MFM felt comfortable enough with everything that he told me I had "graduated" and did not need any additional ultrasounds. Yikes! I have a feeling Murtle is going to continue to be on her own (SLOW) schedule, like her father. I hope Dr. Sacks used my egg because as of now, Murtle not only resembles her father, but acts like him, too, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment