Monday, April 27, 2009

CD8 Bloodwork and Ultrasound

I had my CD8 monitoring appointment yesterday. My lone follie had grown to 19.7 and my e2 was 280. So, they had me trigger last night and scheduled my IUI for Tuesday at 11:00 am. I got a peak reading on my fertility monitor this morning, so let's hope that I don't actually ovulate until tomorrow so we have a chance with this IUI this cycle. If this one doesn't work, we're going to have to seriously consider IVF - at least I'll feel better about the timing issues. I'll also feel better knowing that my eggs actually can get fertilized. I'm not overly concerned about the embabies implanting - apparently my lining is really, really good each time. I'm just worried that my insurance won't cover IVF. I got a bit of a scare the other day when I read that I may have to be trying to conceive for FIVE years instead of the two that I had previously thought. And I don't think that male factor would waive that requirement, either! Ugh! I hope this IUI works so I don't have to worry about any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment