Saturday, April 25, 2009

IUI # 1 - CD7 Bloodwork and Ultrasound

I had my CD7 follow-up this morning. I had one folly on my left measuring at 17.9. My e2 is 240 and my lining is 11.3. However, my RE's office doesn't want me to trigger tonight. I have to go back tomorrow for more b/w and another U/S and continue on the Follistim for another night. I have a feeling that they're going to miss my O.....again. I bet I O on Monday and they give me the IUI on Tuesday. Sigh. My fertility monitor kicked into high this morning, so I'm expecting a peak tomorrow if it follows my last natural cycle (and two cycles ago when I had my IUI, but I thought the peak the next day was b/c of the trigger shot). Some good news is that I had a good amount of fertile CM today!! I didn't have that for my last IUI cycle, so if DH and I BD tomorrow, we may still have a chance! Never give up hope, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment