Monday, June 29, 2009

Looking Ahead

I received my game plan for my next cycle. I am supposed to start taking my BCPs again on Saturday, the Fourth of July, for another 21 days. I will return to SG on July 23rd, two days before my scheduled Lupron / baseline appointment. If the TSH level is at it should be on the 23rd, I should be ready to go on the 25th and then start stims on the 28th. I won't list my specific stim protocol until I reach that point because I don't want to get ahead of myself. It's my understanding that it can take up to six weeks for the thyroid medication to be reflected in my system. Let's hope my body is an over-achiever this time and gets everything regulated in four weeks!

Also, so I can stay more in the loop with specific test results, I asked my nurse to send a copy of the results to me. Here are my levels from my first Lupron / baseline appointment:

Estradiol: 34.3 (Normal Follicular Range: 25 - 200 pg/ml)
Progesterone: < 0.20 (Normal Follicular Range: 0.1 - 1.5 ng/ml)
Beta: < 1.00 (Obviously)
TSH: 3.19 (Should be < 2.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment