Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mock Embryo Transfer and Injection Class

I had my sono (saline?) hysterogram and mock transfer done yesterday. I didn't know that they were going to do the hysterogram - I just thought it would be the mock transfer. I had a bit of cramping, but it wasn't too bad. The RE who performed the procedure told me that everything looked good.

Then we went to the injection class. It was pretty helpful. I don't think the injections should be too bad, either. Well, other than the IM one, but I think that we will see if we can get a nurse to administer that shot on trigger night.

I have two more days left of the birth control pills. I then go back to the RE's office on Saturday (June 27th) for my baseline appointment. I expect to start my stims on Tuesday, June 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment