Monday, March 9, 2009

IUI # 1 - CD8 Bloodwork and Ultrasound

I got a surprise during my CD8 b/w and u/s appointment yesterday morning. My follies were 18 and 21 and my e2 was 417. The tech also said that my lining looked good - it was 9.7. So, I triggered with Ovidrel last night and I will have my IUI on Tuesday! My fertility monitor showed a peak today, so it looks like I will ovulate very soon. I just hope that the IUI hasn't been scheduled too late. I'm also worried that my eggs won't be as hearty as they should be considering I stimmed so fast. Hopefully Dr. Mottla will perform my IUI tomorrow and I will ask him about that (as well as a ton of other questions I have that my nurse hasn't answered) tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to concentrate at work very much today!

No comments:

Post a Comment