Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Line IS a Line!

Well, it looks like I can add to the ever increasing ranks of an "It Only Takes One (IOTO)" success story! I'm pregnant! My beta was 100!! Two of my nurses (Naidra and Emily) from Dr. Sacks' office called to share the good news. I never expected to see a + HPT test, let alone receive a solid beta number. Wow. I can't believe this is happening. Thank you everyone for all of your support and prayers along the way. I appreciate it more than you know. If I can do this, ALL of us can!!

I suppose I have no choice now but to name the child Murtle - poor kid. :)

I return on Thursday for Beta # 2 - Hopefully Murtle continues to be as strong as he or she has proven thus far - Murtle's got a good, long life ahead!

6 comments:

  1. OMG - how very exciting & joyous!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so unbelievably happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am very happy for you...and hopeful that there is just one more "It just takes one good egg" success story...continued prayers for a happy, healthy pregnancy for you and Murtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could cry - I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Praying for a great pregnancy for you. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete