Thursday, October 1, 2009

PUPO!

Murtle is safely inside "her" momma now, so it's up to Murtle to figure out if he or she wants us as parents! She was a 9-cell, grade 2 embaby with a slight bit of fragmentation. She had grown from a 4-cell embryo from yesterday. Dr. Sacks and his staff were again fabulous and took great care of us to make sure we felt comfortable and at ease. The egg transfer itself went pretty smoothly. It was a bit uncomfortable because the wand was on my bladder and I started to feel some cramping. Luckily, it was over quickly and Dr. Sacks said that it was an easy transfer. However, I was afraid to move or even breathe afterwards because I didn't want to disrupt anything. I also didn't want to empty my bladder after the transfer because I thought I'd pee her right out of me! DH laughed and told me he needed to give me a sex ed refresher....

I still can't believe I'm PUPO, but I feel good and I'm already enjoying it. Beta will be on 10/13/09!

8 comments:

  1. Will be thinking of you during your 2ww in hopes that Murtle implants...Congrats on getting this far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - just found your blog & so excited for you. Grow murtle grow!!!! Wishing you the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking good thoughts for you and murtle!! stick baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to think sticky thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to find things worked out smoothly for you. I will be praying for you during this 2ww.
    Esi from Shady Grove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate all of the prayers and support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty - Whoever started the phrase, "Enjoy being PUPO" must not have been a potentially pregnant lady! I've been peeing on sticks to make sure the trigger is out of my system - it was as of Sunday. I should know if I'm pregnant in the next few days. I have been having some cramping (which I attribute to the progesterone suppositories), but just had a dizzy spell after I smelled some lady's Noxzema of all things in the restroom!

    ReplyDelete