Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Murtle's Going Strong!

I talked to my new fantastic nurse, Emily, this afternoon around 4:00 pm. She said that Murtle looks great. Dr. Sacks saw it for himself this afternoon and was pleased. She didn't have any other stats for me, but said that the embryologist will provide more information than I cared to know about it tomorrow. Ha! I don't think I would ever think there is too much information when it comes to this infertility stuff. Anyway, my ET is at 7:15 tomorrow morning. We're supposed to be there at 6:45. I guess all of these early morning appointments are just preparing me for motherhood.

I still am in a bit of shock that this first IVF has continued to progress. Yesterday, I was prepared for Emily to tell me that Murtle didn't fertilize. Today I was prepared for Emily to tell me that she stopped growing. However, in the back of my head, I have been feeling pretty optimistic. This just feels like the right time to be a mother. While I don't know if that feeling is right or not, in the meantime I will just try to go with the flow and enjoy the ride as it unfolds.

Go Murtle go!

No comments:

Post a Comment