Friday, September 25, 2009

Come on Turtles!

I had another check-up today. My follies on my right are now 16, 15, and 13 (and one lonely one on the left that's less than 10). I suppose that means that the Ganirelix stopped the 16 from Wednesday from getting any bigger, but the 14 has grown to a 15 and former unmeasurable one is now a 13. Dr. Sacks gave me the impression that he won't go to egg retrieval unless he can get all three of them. Depending on my bloodwork, he's hoping I can stim tonight and tomorrow, trigger on Sunday and then (fingers crossed) have egg retrieval on Tuesday. Now I will obsess on finding out what the chances are that those three follies will keep growing and make it to egg retrieval.

A little side note - my co-worker loves turtles, too, and she has two beautiful glass ones on her desk. I've been filling her in on things, so she loaned me the turtles while I'm going through this. Well, today I joked and asked if she had any more and she said, "actually, I do!" And she gave me two smaller ones - it's funny because they resemble the sizes of my follies - one big one, two smaller ones and a fourth one that resembles a tiny baby like the unmeasurable one on my left side!

---------------------------

Bloodwork results are in: E2 - 692; LH - 6.5; P4 - 0.7; Lining - 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment