Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All Systems Go!

I can start stimming tonight! My E2 was 40.4 and I will take 450 Follistim and 150 Menopur tonight through Thursday night and return on Friday for bloodwork only. Now that's a bit new to me - just going for bloodwork for my first check-up - I suppose this is a test of true blind faith! What is also new is that I will take my complete stim dosage at night - I haven't heard of anyone else who is undergoing IVF stim that way. It might not really matter when you take it, but this is an interesting twist and I'm open to anything. Finally, my RE also doesn't prescribe baby aspirin as a standard part of the IVF protocol - the nurse told me that we can take it if we wanted to, but they haven't found that it provides any real benefits. Even so, I think I'll take it to be on the safe side since it can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment