Saturday, July 25, 2009

Next Steps

Well, my E2 was 706, so I obviously won't be able to proceed just yet! (I didn't get my TSH results, so I'm interested in hearing what those are, too). The nurse who called me with my bloodwork results told me that I am to keep taking active BCPs, but increase my dose to twice a day instead of once a day. I need to return to my RE's office on Wednesday morning for a follow-up appointment to see if the cyst has shrunk. I don't think my body has a clue of what's going on or what it's supposed to do right now. Hopefully Wednesday will bring better results or it will be ART break time for me for a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your congrats, we are just taking it one day at a time. Sorry to hear that cyst is active....but they will get it in check soon. praying that at your next check it will have shrunk!

    ReplyDelete