Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

It seems during this IVF process, one needs to always be prepared for the unexpected, both the positive and negative. For the first time since I started my infertility journey, I received one of those positive unexpected surprises.

I get to start stims on Saturday! When a nurse called a little bit ago with my bloodwork results, she told me that my levels are good and I can start stimming on Saturday. What?! I told her, "Ummmm......I don't know if you have the right file or not, but I have a cyst and was expecting to hear that I needed to get it aspirated." She told me that my E2 level went down to 51 (from 706 on Saturday), so I am good to go. Apparently two doctors reviewed my file and both said I can proceed. Let's just hope that they looked at the right person's bloodwork, ha ha. I still can't believe that I get to start....the coach is finally putting me in with the Varsity kids! Now let the realrollercoaster ride begin!

1 comment:

  1. awwww...I know you are very excited. I'm rooting for ya! Go Jen Go!

    ReplyDelete