Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sidelined Again

Well, I just got back from my appointment and the news is not good. Well, some of it is - I actually had FOUR antral follies on my left (wonderful surprise), my lining was nice and thin at 3.3, BUT I have a MONSTER cyst on my right. Go figure. I have to wait for the bloodwork call, but my nurse thinks that they may keep me on BCPs for a few more days to see if they can "beat down" the cyst. I just KNEW I had a cyst - I had way too much cramping going on this cycle. I just can't seem to get this IVF show on the road, can I?

However, I actually did have a very pleasant experience at the RE's office this morning. Since I got there so early, no one else was in the waiting room, the staff was very pleasant (including my nurse) and I felt like I got the VIP treatment in that they really showed they cared. It was a very refreshing change and I hope that continues. I guess they're all starting to feel bad for me, ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. ugh, sorry about the cyst. but YAY for VIP treatment. I had a huge cyst one cycle....actually I think my last cycle, but it was not producing hormones so I was able to proceed. fingers crossed you have the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your feedback and support - I appreciate it! I checked your blog out and saw that you recently got a BFP! Congratulations!!! Here's to a very, very happy and healthy nine months and beyond to you!

    ReplyDelete