Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Surprises Keep A-Coming

Yikes! I just got off of the phone with my nurse because I had a few general questions I had about the cyst and the potential for its interference with stimming or during the ER. She told me that my high FSH was probably what caused the cyst to still be there, even though it wasn't producing any E2. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, though. Anyway, when I mentioned the conversation I had with the nurse I had spoken with yesterday regarding still being able to start stims on Saturday even though I took a birth control pill yesterday morning, my nurse told me that I actually should have started stims last night. She double-checked this with Dr. McKeeby, who confirmed that I should start tonight and not wait until Saturday since we were just waiting to beat the cyst down. Of course, now I'm worried that my body may have had a jump start in creating one lead folly (I think it starts things early because of my high FSH), but my nurse consulted with Dr. McKeeby again who told her that starting tonight won't hurt - it will be like a mini wash-out period from the pill. Time will tell and I'm ready for this upcoming adventure.

1 comment: